Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stressful week - Dec 1, 2014

Last week was nuts! It started out super stinky because we missed 2 appointments Monday night, which caused our leaders to burn us. that didn't make us feel good. then Tuesday and Wednesday they shipped me to Lima, so my comp. was all alone with a member RM, Diana, but they didn't teach anything?!? it turns out the Chilean zone leader was stressing her out about the wedding that was having problems. then Thursday, the day of the wedding everything turned around. When I got home Wednesday night, our district leader called me and started telling me we needed to start getting to work, my comp. cried, I couldn't explain why the numbers were so low and he told us to do divisions the rest of the week......so we did, then Friday we did a work visit, and Hermana Allphin helped me teach so many lessons. we taught 5 lessons from 10:00 am to 12:50. it was awesome. and well best of all, the family Tamani Maynas got married?!?!?!?! They are so stoked to go to the temple and Juan is super interested in sacerdocio (priesthood). like what it is, how he can have it, how he can bless his family. uh, they are SUCH a prepared family :)
I love all of our siblings!
Mom, I love you! stay strong, thanks for your example!
Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment