Saturday, January 31, 2015

Like a rough stone - with eye snot - Nov. 24, 2014

Wow, I cant believe I only have 6 months left? and i´m STILL learning. STILL having struggles. The mission is never easy. its ALWAYS teaching me something. This week, I´ve had the cold. i just bought some medicine. haha, but I've never had the cold like this.
1, its dumb, because its never cold here, idk how i got this
2. my nose is runny, but its like water falling out of my nose?
3. my right eye has swollen up, like the hunchback from Notre Dame. Yesterday it was watering and i´m pretty sure snot was oozing out too. but I´m fine. I'm better, and OH I have seen the magic of makeup.
The GOOD THING is that we have a wedding this Thursday!!! i LOVE the family Tamani Maynas , I loved them since the day we contacted them. I knew they had something special. They have a goal to make it to the temple. Their baptism is this 6th of December. so thats ok
Dad, I love you. I love the mission. I feel like a hard rock. One that God has to mold. To cut stone, you don't use pillows to mold it into place, you use knives, hammers and nails. the latter hurts, but it makes me who I need to be, in the Lord´s time. Not in my own.
Pray that I can recover from my cold, and from all the molding God is doing. I´m a rock. i´m strong, but these experiences still hurt, pray for me and my companion, that we can more quickly become who the Lord needs us to be.
Love you dad!
Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment