Saturday, January 31, 2015

Christmas Devotional, and Katherine - Dec 8, 2014


Did you watch the Christmas devotinal? I DID! and i loved loved loved it. it honestly made me want to be and do better. it made me realize what i needed to testify still and help other people realize. That Jesus Christ suffered it ALL. but HOW could he have felt EVERYTHING that Katherine is going through, how could he know ALL of the heartaches and fears of us....the answer came to me immediately upon asking it....its because he is literally, physically, directly the Son of a God, our Heavenly Father, and because He loved us. HE loves us. Love, is the most powerful force en the whole world. it's what saved us, it's what sent Christ, it's what inspires Christmas, it's what makes the world spin.
I will pray for her. I will pray and pray and pray for her. I have learned SO many life lessons and have learned how to LOVE unconditionally from Katherine. Does her family know, can you let them and Katherine know that she has changed my life. She has been such a powerful missionary in the sense that she worked the will of God on me. I am constantly becoming the person I need to be, because She had inspired me. because Katherine loves me :) and because I love her.

um, so the clothes, some of them did fit! and i loved them. others were a bit big, but i LOVED it all :) sorry i opened it before my birthday....but, i had two packages and no room and a transfer. so i made a choice. luckily the Christmas package is STILL waiting in the bottom of our closet. thanks mom!
oh yea, i came to iquitos! in zone iquitos. and the Lord called me as a Sister trainer leader.....um, sorry idk how that translates. but basically i`m the zone leader of the hermanas, in respect to their health, their feelings, their companionship. stuff like that. oh yea! and super stoked because i get to see Hermana Benyo again :) LOVE this missionary. haha, she`s sweet. also, its super cool. i have like 4 Americans in my zone. and they`re all super chevere. and good focused missionaries. my companion es Hermana Astete, she`s got casi lo mismo tiempo en la mision que yo (she got to the mission about the same time as me) and shè s from Chile. She`s a good leader and she teaching me a lot about my calling and new area. I love her, she`s teaching me a lot about compromise in a relationship. haha. so thats the update. oh and thanks! i`m excited slash, not that exited for my birthday, no one here knows me, so no one will care, but i know you guys will. thanks!
take care! i love you :)
Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment