Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pina. no mas. - 07-Apr-2014

Pina. no mas.
Elder Peacock told me that this means, suck it up. but in translation its only pineapple, no more.....so yea haha, not always translations work. But Hasta la pasta, is just something I say, it confuses the latinos too. but it rhymes....so i like to use it when i´m in a dr- suessy mood.
So my camera doesnt load onto this computer, but next week! oh man, have i got PHOTOS for everyone. A baby monkey thought my fuzzy head was its mother, so it climbed up my arm and started to fall asleep on my head. when the boy who had the monkey before, i think as a pet, well he started getting angry that i  `took`his monkey, so he wanted it back! yea, ok, i told him. but not my will, but the monkey`s...because when my companera tried to remove him, that baby monkey cried so so sadly, and held onto my hair for his little dear life.
I have pictures of this sweet monkey...but next time, ya?
Haha, also, something pictures can`t show, i talk charapa. It`s como, in the selva people talk funny here, its spanish todovia, but it sounds like they sing..idk, you´ll get to find out this mothers day...When is that actually?
Conference was AMAZING! I loved every part of it. I left my cuaderno at home, but next time i´ll remember to bring it and highilight those partsi want to share. wow. wow wowo wo wow, I LOVE listening to these men. AFter it was over, I hadn`t a doubt in my mind ni mi corazon, that Thomas S.  Monson is a profet of God, and that all of the talks were inspired. I know that this Church is true, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ lives. I have hope that all of my friends and family who have not this testimony yet, will learn to know, learn to love and learn to live this testimony, in time. Pero, espero que esta pronto.
I love you all so much, and i love this work.
Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment