Sunday, August 17, 2014

Feliz cumpleanos! - 21-Apr-2014

yay! Today`s the birthday of Elder Hormaechea, so we had hermanito Humberto  make an appearance at breakfast. After you get over the inicial fright of barney, he`s really funny.
So this week they sent my companion to Lima to get her visa, so i got to have a sleep over with Hermana Child and Hermana Gutierrez. SO fun! I got to see their area, teach with them, and it was a fun experience.
Also this week i`ve been thinking ALOT about the Plan of Salvation. Mostly about our life after this one, and if we really do live afterwards. I`ve been saying it and teaching it until this point, without really KNOWING. But after reading in 1 corinthians 15 and Alma 40, and after alot of prayers, I am not worried for my soul after I die, I know there`s a home waiting for me, with a family whom I love after this world. I´m not talking about my mission, haha, i mean, I know i won`t be lost after i die, and I know that Grandma B isnt either. Heavenly Father has had a plan for her since before the Earth was created, and she continues to progress along that path even now. I know Grandma B, and I know she will want to be kept very busy, so I don`t worry for her. I will be a little dissappointed when I dont get to return to see her sugar white head, or her rosy pink sweaters, or her sweet old smile. But I won`t be sad, I know she is happy and I know she received the grandest welcoming party. She was a missionary like me once, and again I know she`s returned to do this work, only on the other side.
I know this Gospel is true, everyday I gain a testimony of that. I kknow that God has a plan for me, and it`s my job to try and figure it  out as i go. He knows all that he has in store for me, I need to strive everyday to walk that path,and its hard. but I don`t walk this path alone.I have a wonderful family, great examples of friends and I have my faith in Jesus Christ, and that He lives.
tenga una linda semana
Hermana Talbert





No comments:

Post a Comment