Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mi Jungle part 2 - 10-Mar-2014

pronounced, (whoonglay), enserio, that´s a Word they use. its mas intense than the selva, el jungle is like the selva negra! dense stuff.
Elder Grow of the 70 came to visit us!!!! Last saturday he came to help us with our áreas, and talk to us and englighten us in pretty much every way. he´s awesome and he answered a lot of my questions, I didnt have to voice them, I just arrived for this conference, and durante el dia, he just spoke to my heart! Hermana MArtinez felt the same. Haha, at one point he told us how to improve our goal setting strategy, and he said we should fast to know, and ask the Lord what our goals should be, so I thought we should do that at the fin de la mes and in the beginnning. I wrote her a note, and when I pássed it to her, haha, she showed me the same message in her notes. I know that the leaders of the church are callled of God, and through them, He can speak to us individually.
Speaking of which, i am STOKED! stoked. bien animado por Conferencia General. wowowowowow. so ready. HAha, i´ve been teaching lessons about the prophets just to prepare everyone else for it. haha, it´s the best, especially the Easter sessions.
Speaking of easter, secularly, if the easter bunny could perhaps drop an egg en this lado de la equator, I´ve really love......
no se, some shoes? Mine are wearing thin, oh or some socks, haha, I´ve worn holes through all of my socks for my flats.
Letters!!! pictures! de crayón, or photos de su caras! o de hogar, de Utah, de indiana, de whereever you guys are.
OR for kicks and giggles, could you send me tons of talks? the BEST there are.
Well, that is all for now.
i love hearing from you all!
hasta la pasta
Hermana Talbert

Pics! haha, ok, my eyes look funny, i{m way tired here, but Sylvia y Katia are members . theyre the best! the help me teach lessons almost everyday. haha, and allyson Naomi and her cousin Daniela, tagged along this day too! they´re so sweet. i love them so much! I hope i can stay her until may. because thats her birthday month!?! woohoo! in 3 years shes already asked to be baptized...we just need to have her dad baptized first, and receive the priesthood. poco a poco



No comments:

Post a Comment