Monday, September 29, 2014

I love Peru! 22-Sep-2014

While we are missionaries, we must learn different things and lessons and get to know certain people that can help mold us to be the people we need to be for the Lord and for our future families. I know i am learning those things here, through the people, lessons, the place and the challenges. 
This week i`ve been thinking a little bit too much about that family, a tiny bit distracted in lessons worrying about them. but this morning, as i prayed to know if the LDM is true, and if Joseph Smith was a prophet, i also wanted to know if they would be ok, their family and they will be. i felt it, and i have faith, i have hope that God knows why. Their family will be ok!
i love you dad! and i love our family everything is good here. never forget me and my comp. in your prayers!
oh yea, and please pray for her family! only her sister is a member. and her mom, recently is listening to the elders!!!!! Pray that her heart changes ,and that she will be baptized too! Cristina Reyes, and her family from Ecuador! 
I`m doing so awesome here. I love Peru. I love the freaking hot sun, I love this gospel, I love seeing the gospel change peoples lives. I love it when they ask God and get an answer. I`m learning SO much about life here, about the family, about poverty, about how harmful drugs are, about how selfish people can be, and then I learn how much love a mother can show to her children, about how much faith can do. Literally, it can move mountains.
take care! I love you a lot!
read your Book of Mormon
Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment