Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Friends, Americans, Family


Friends, Americans, Family
Before I try to recount everything thats happened this week, I need to explain how the Holy Ghost feels. I was sitting in a devotional, and I just thought, hey, maybe in your next email, you should talk about the holy ghost. So, that was actually the Holy Ghost telling me to talk about it, you can{t deny it after something like that.....
For me, I feel the Holy Ghost in different ways. Just like revelation, it can be a gradual understanding or, like Joseph Smith, and rarely like this, it could be through maravilloso blinding visions! When I{m sitting down in testimony meeting, its the increase in the beating of my heart, trying to pull me up out of my seat. When I{m pondering on how to prepare a lesson, its the sudden lesson or sentence that pops into my mind! During a lesson, its the words that come out of my mouth, without me expecting them to be comphrehensible or even heard. I do NOT know how to speak spanish, but Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost do. The Holy Ghost is the slight physical prompting to stay in one place, exactly long enough for the right person to walk into the room and answer the prayers of my heart.
I know that when I pray in the morning, and all throughout the day for the guidance and gift of the Holy Ghost, I am empowered and my faith makes me SO confident.
So, I don{t know how to top that. Besides, telling you all that I LOVE my district, with a Christlike love, and we did a Secret Santa!! I got my secret santa the BEST gift ever. Sorry, this is lacking, but I}m out of time. I love you all, and I hope that your weeks are successful, happy, and productive.
If you pray for a chance to share this Gospel it will come, HF will give you the opportunity. Don}t let it pass. Also, the Expiación was a gift of Jesucristo for ALL people. When we have transgressed, or even sinned...there is NOT a point of no return. Sometimes the world, or others, and sometimes our own pride will tell us this is not true...but all things are possible through Christ. Yo se que Jesucristo es mi Salvador and Estoy muy agredecido to serve a mission for the Lord, in this wonderful country.
muchos amo!
Sincerely, Hermana Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment